Friday, January 23, 2009

Drivers Ed

I firmly believe that the only reason for Drivers Ed is to make the teenagers so afraid to drive badly that they will never make a mistake. I watched a rather shocking video for my Drivers Ed class that made both my mother and I jump as we watched. Several people and animals were hit by oncoming trains. really there can't be a point to watching those kinds of things, not to mention that Drivers Ed is a complete waste of my braincells. Well that's enough venting for today.
Jane

1 comment:

Jen said...

Getting the bujeebies scared out of you works huh? haha. Being reminded of the simple laws of physics and how we should wisely keep ourselves on the non-colliding side of it is a good thing. :) haha. I have no doubt that you will be a responsible driver!