Friday, October 31, 2008

Hearts and Hands Award

Yesterday I was in bed when my sister brings me the phone, (nobody ever calls me on the home phone anymore, i always use my cell) and on the othern end of the call was someone I never would have suspected. It was the CEO of the company that i volunteer for. He called to tell me that he had nominated me for the Hearts and Hands award, at the time I had no idea what that was, so I didn't realize how huge deal it is, others that have been nominated for this same award include the Huntsmans and Larry miller and his wife. It is a huge honor for me to have been consedered for such an award.
Jane.

4 comments:

Syal said...

Way to go!!!!!!!

Syal said...

How is Pride and Pred. going? I am thinking of starting Emma but, my sis says P&P is better. So let me know what you think. K

Jen said...

What??? That's AWESOME!!! Congrats on being nominated!! What a wonderful honor and compliment!

Dale and Tabitha said...

I am so proud of you. Congrats!!!