Tuesday, September 23, 2008

september, 23rd, 2008

Hey! I haven't posted in a while, because I couldn't remember my password XD. HAHA!! not a whole lot has happened since the last time that i posted.
Family
My mom got a new job with the DOD (Department Of Defense) and she loves it! she has been gone for the last few weekends, but we dont mind 'cause she stays home more often.
My sister has been getting really sick in the mornings for some reason and we don't know why but she seems to be getting better.
My Big bro, is the same as always. He bought us a Wii, and we have been playing it a lot. I never really got into vdieo games but this is a lot of fun, even my mom is addicted. its crazy!
Friends
Since the last time that I posted one of my closest friends has moved away. it's hard but i still talk to them so it's okay.
Volunteering
Volunteering is really great! I love it! I have recently been helping the volunteer coardinator with making some phone calls, it one of my favorile things to do. I love it here. I think that I might spend more time here than i do at my house.
Books
Right now I'm reading Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice, its really good. I bought the entire Jane Austin collection and plan to read them all by the end of the year. they are a little hard to read because of the lod english but once you get into them it is a lot of fun.
Quote of the day
"An educated man is not one who has trained his mind to rememder a few dates in history, He is one who can accomplish things. If a man cannot think he is not an educated man regaurdless of hoe many collage degrees he may have obtained. Thinking is the hardest thing that a man can do, witch is probably the reason we have so few thinkers."
-Henry Ford

No comments: